Saturday 23 March 2013

Revlon Lip Butters

Ok, so I may aswel start off this blog with a complete obsession as of late. I know I'm not the first and I sure as hell won't be the last to rave about this product, but jeeeeeeheeeez! Just an awesome, brilliant formula. Now, I work with children and even when I'm out and about I freak out about germs and I won't put anything in or near my mouth until I have sanitised my hands or washed them etc. The reason I mention this is because it affects my choice of lip balms and I tend to opt for balms in a stick rather than tubs. For a long while whilst on my time off, I did really enjoy the Body Shop Born Lippy collection of balms and they are usually the ones I pop on before I head to bed but these Revlon Lip Butters are set to replace my trusted Nivea stick which was always in my pockets.

So...Boots had a 3 for 2 offer on and I have very clearly milked it. I can't possibly rave any more about these. Even my fiance is curious as to what the big hoohaa is. :)

The colours in my tin (so far, ahem!) are as follows:
From top left going across: Sugar Plum, Cupcake, Juicy Papaya
Row 2 top left going across: Pink Lemonade, Wild Watermelon, Peach Parfait, Sorbet
Row 3 top left going across: Creme Brulee and Tutti Frutti

I'm sorry to the internet world for my very WOOWOO'ish first post but I felt I needed to find a hole for my passion and waddaya know...

No comments:

Post a Comment