Sunday 31 March 2013

Limited Edition~ Illamasqua Lipstick and Brush Set ~ Debenhams

I was browsing through the Illmasqua page on the Debenhams website and I noticed they had a set of 6 lipsticks (all matt, of course) and a lipstick brush. All in one box. All lush colours. Obviously, I was sold-da-dold. The full price for this kit is £85 but with Debenhams current sale it comes to £76.50. Yes, yes I know (you're all sounding like my mum in my head) it's alot of money...but is it?






Think about it; £76.50 divided by 6 lipsticks = £12.75 per lippy. Not counting the brush. The full price for an Illamasqua lippy is usually £16. Not sounding as expensive now, right? The kits are all sold out at the Selfridges Illamasqua's (I tried them first) but you will not get them cheaper anywhere else other than Debenhams at the moment. Click me ~ Quick You're wellllcome. ;)

Now, the colours;



Eurydice- Oh gosh, it's so lush! Officially described as bright fuschia pink. 


Brink- They say it's a warm peachy pink. They is correct.


Test- They describe it as soft, pink chocolate. I think that's an accurate description. Very soft pink with just a tiny hint of a browny tone.


Scandal- Warm coral pink. I ADORE this colour. It's lush!

Climax- Dusty rose pink. I'm not sure if it's as rosy on the lips as it looks in the bullet yet. Hmm.

Corrupt- Warm bright pink. A gorrrrgeous colour!



And your round edged, flat tipped lip brush. 

My first impressions were, oops....some of these colours look a little too on the similar side. So...

I did the above. And they're all gorgeous in their own right. I'm happy! Yayyy.

If you invest in these beauties, make sure you apply lip balm before application as they are VERY matt! and don't do that thing we do after we've applied lippy where we rub our lips together. If you do that, the lippy will crack on your lips and it won't be attractive, lasses.

Let me know if you get these and what you think of them! I'm probably going to experiment and mix some colours up, maybe get some MAC lipglasses over it for when I don't want them to be matt but I want the colour.







No comments:

Post a Comment