Tuesday 2 April 2013

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer ~ 3 for 2

Grr, my stash of lip products just won't stop. I looked at these in Superdrug and thought, naaah doesn't look like something I'd want. WRONG. Once I'd swatched them I was smitten. Couple that with the 3 for 2 offer, I obviously came home with 3. Here's the link for the offer, save yourself some pennies! Link I picked up three of these for £12...not bad considering my recent splurges have been ridonkulously expensive. I'm blaming it on my new dressing table which is waiting patiently in Glasgow to be filled with my brand new goodies.




 To be honest, I could have picked any three colours and I'd have been satisfied. I just selected these three:

Luna- a lovely corally orange peach. It's very Spring but I don't see these kind of shades ever growing old for me now.


Nova- Bright but not really neon on the lips kind of pink. Gorgeous with anything. Does go on alot brighter than it looks in the tubeymajig.






Big Bang- bright orangey red. Stunning.



The formula is like something I've not experienced before. I can't describe it as matte nor satin. It's got brilliant staying power. Lasted me hours and through meals. I didn't find it to be drying on the lips neither. The wand is a strange little creature too. It doesn't tug or pull at the lips but it's flexible and bends. I found that to be a little weird at first but it's alriiiite really. Oh and I don't really rate the smell. It's like a non-existent smell kind of smell. But I can deal with it though.


 Happy shopping! And please let me know if you've bought any of these and found them as lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment