Sunday 19 May 2013

MAC in extra dimension blush in Blazing Haute

I have heard some quite mean and negative reviews on this blush and I just wanted to say, I think it is one of my favourite blushes in my collection! I fell in love with this blush from the moment I brushed it on.


I'm 'brown' skinned and this is like a lush shade of coral peach that gives my cheeks just that right amount of spring/ summer kind of colour which I can pair up with any colour lipstick and it wouldn't matter. I read some people saying that it came off as chalky on them; the one thing I can say is that MAC say this is a satin finish but it definately sits more as a matte finish than a satin one, which is fine for me as I love matte anyway.

I think this is the only blush still in stock in this collection, and it is my favourite out of the lot anyway. So, yes, Blazing Haute, I have fulfilled my defensive duties for you and I do love you dearly.



Still available online, £19 MAC website link I'm sure it will also still be available on the House of Fraser/ Debenhams and Selfridges sites too.


No comments:

Post a Comment