Tuesday 21 May 2013

Lush Lip Scrub in Bubblegum

For my love and infatuation of all things matte, my biggest worry is making sure I don't have dry, flaky lips! Well, Lush have solved that one for me with this lip scrub.

It smells AMAZING, works well as a lip scrub and tastes yummy too. *Guilty face*



The idea is that you simply take a little on your finger, scrub it on your lips and lick off the excess and happily say yum. The only fizzle I have with this is that it can be a little messy as the sugar is a little loose in terms of consistency. Definately use it before you apply your foundation etc and then put a lip balm over your lips to let them soften whilst you do the rest of your face.

It's great value for money as it will last you YONKS...or a long time if you're not familiar with absurd northern English terminology.

Lush - £5.25 for 25g. ~ Clickety click ~



No comments:

Post a Comment