Monday 5 August 2013

Origins Clear Improvement- Active Charcoal Mask review

I wanted to review this mask because it's not very often I try out new additions to my skincare. I have sensitive skin and I'm very much about routine when it comes to my skin. If you're like me, then I urge you to try this mask. One of the reasons I wasn't too apprehensive about trying out this mask was because of the natural ingredients in this little bad boy as you would naturally associate with Origins products. The mask is grey in colour; it contains active charcoal which is the ingredient that acts like a magnet, pulling out dirt and grime which sit and clog up our pores. (The nasty little things.) Amongst other things, the mask also contains an ingredient called lecithin which Origins claim helps to dissolve the impurities.









The consistency of the mask is tacky when applying. The lovely lady at the Debenhams Origins counter in Glasgow kindly reminded me that a little does go a long way because the only useful part of the mask to your face will be the product which comes into direct contact with your skin. This is important! These products aren't the cheapest to buy but they do last and when they work it is well worth having at least one of these masks kicking about the bathroom for lazy sundays in particular.

It's a simple process. Apply mask, sit and relax until the clay in the mask hardens and use a warm, damp flannel to remove the mask. My skin usually feels a little tingly during the application and soft, tight and toned after I have removed the mask. If I apply it in the evening, when I wake up I feel much fresher faced and my skin feels and looks healthy. Thank you and well done Origins for this lovely mask!

Available from:
Origins (£22 for 100ml) Link
Debenhams (£22 for 100ml) Link
House of Fraser (£22 for 100ml) Link

*Please note: I did, at the time, pay £20 for my 100ml which was at Debenhams a few months ago but I couldn't find it any cheaper anywhere, sorry guys I did try!


No comments:

Post a Comment